- The registration for admission in class nursery to IX and XI starts in the month of December and new session starts in the month of March.
- Children registered for admission in Class I to IX and XI are called for pre-admission assessment as per school rules.
- Admission will be offered only against vacancy.
- Class age relationship 6 years (to Class I)
- Class age relationship 10 years (to Class V)
(Age is calculated as on 31st march of the year of admission.)
- Kaintal School is an English medium co-educational school. The school prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (Class X) and the Indian School Certificate (Class XII) Examinations conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi which is successor to the Local Examinations Syndicate of the Cambridge University (UK)
- PRIOR REGISTRATION IS AN ESSENTIAL CONDITION FOR ADMISSION and the children can be registered for any academic year as per the choice of parents. THE REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS I to IX CLASS CLOSES ON 30TH DECEMBER FOR EACH YEAR.
- Admission to class II and above are subject to availability of seats.
(a) Children registered for admission are called for pre-admission assessment as per school rules.
(b) Registration is valid only for the year and class for which it is made.
(c) Pre-admission for Class I are conducted on the first Sunday of February, every year.
(d) Registration of the students who do not qualify or are absent for the pre-admission process will be forfeited.
(e) The list of students selected for admission is put up on the School Notice Board the day after the conduct of the Pre-Assessment test.
(f) Admission will be offered only against vacancy.
(g) The candidate will be allowed to join the Pre-admission process only if the Registration Fee is paid.
(h) No admissions are permitted.
- Entry into classes other than Class I is considered only against withdrawals and dropouts. No admissions are made in Class X or Class XII. For admission in Class XI, see details given below.
- Parents are advised not to withdraw children from the schools they are presently studying in as mere registration is no guarantee of admission.
- Registration fee of Rs. 2200/- is non refundable and valid only for the academic session for which the candidate is registered.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
- Registration for Provisional Admission to Class XI (Science, Commerce & Humanities) is open in April. Classes for XI commence from 15th April. Forms may be handed in to the Vice Principal by 31st March of the year of admission
- Provisional Admission will be based on marks scored in the Pre-board / Preliminary Examinations. A copy of the Result card must be attached with the Application Form.
(a) All applicants from other schools must appear for the Test before being considered for Provisional Admission.
(b) Written test will be held in the following subjects :
English, Science & Maths for Science Stream
English & Maths for Commerce Stream
English, History & Geography for Humanities
- The following are the marks criteria for admission to various streams :
(a) Average of 75% in English, Science (Phy-Chem-Bio), Maths & Computer Science (if opted for in Class X) and an aggregate of 75% for Science Stream.
(b) Average of 70% in English, Mathematics & Computer Science/Economics/Commerce (whichever opted for in Class X) and an aggregate of 70% for Commerce Stream.
(c) Average of 65% in English, History, Civics & Geography (HCG), Art/Computer Science/Economics/Commerce (whichever opted for in Class X) and an aggregate of 60% for Humanities.
- Admission to all streams will be confirmed only after receipt of the Result Card of Class X (ICSE or CBSE) Final Examinations.
- The Result Card must be submitted to the School within one week of the declaration of the Board Examination Results.
- The number of seats on offer will depend on availability of vacancies.
FOR THE ADMISSION
If admission is offered after the test and interview, you will be required
(i) To pay fees for April onwards on quarterly basis (details with admission letter), along with dues payable at the time of fresh admission, within a week, failing which the offer for admission will stand cancelled.
(ii) To produce the Transfer Certificate from his/her previous school.
(iii) To produce date of birth certificate issued by the Registrar, Births & Deaths.
New students who seek admission to class – XI will have to pay Rs, 20,000/- as admission charges and Rs. 4,000/- as annual charges.
School fees are payable at State Bank of India, Model Town (City Center) Patiala (Current Account no 33945741973) in advance for four quarters. Fees for the month of
May – June – July to be paid before the 7th of May.
Aug – Sept – Oct to be paid before the 7th of Aug.
Nov – Dec – Jan to be paid before the 7th of Nov.
Feb – March to be paid before the 7th of Feb.
Fees for the month of April including Annual charges to be paid in the month of March on the dates given in the school calendar.
A fine of Rs. 50/- per week will have to be paid for the delay in payment of fees. If the fee is not paid within a month, from the last date, the student’s name will be struck off from the school rolls.
Re-admission will be solely at the discretion of the principal after repayment of admission dues.
Admission Dues once deposited, are non-refundable except Caution Money.
Disclaimer: Please note that fees mentioned are per the current (AY’ 2017/18) session and maybe changed without prior notice.
A notice in writing to withdraw a student must be given to the school in advance. Failure to give notice will entail the payment of one month’s fees in lieu of notice.
The school authorities reserve the right to compel the parents to withdraw their children on the following grounds:
a) Non-payment of dues as per schedule.
b) Unsatisfactory academic performance.
c) Bad conduct.
d) Grave insubordination to any staff member.
e) Non-cooperative attitude of parents/Guardians.
f) A child who fails for two consecutive years in any class will have to leave the school.
Caution money is refunded in full, only after the settlement of all dues. Receipt must be produced and caution money must be collected by the parents within three months of the child leaving the school to avoid forfeiture of the deposit. If a student leaves the school without taking TC or submitting an application for withdrawal, the caution money will not refunded.
- The registration for admission in class I to IX and XI starts in the month of December and classes in March.
- Children registered for admission in class I to IX are called for pre-admission assessment as per school rules.
- Admission will be offered only against vacancy.